Coogam Wooden Geoboard Mathematical Manipulative Material Array Block Geo Board - Graphical Educational Toys with 24Pcs Pattern Cards and Rubber Bands Shape STEM Puzzle Matrix 8x8 Brain Teaser for Kid by Coogam at Tree House Play Cafe. MPN: puzzle029. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The pattern cardscontains some geoboard sheets of animals and shapes to give kids an idea ofwhat he can do with them. That will help them see the possibilities of such asimple toy and later they can make their own shapes and designs. You will find theseMontessori Math inplane geometry to be a wonderful addition to your kids toy collection,seeing as they are simple and allow them to explore outside of cars, blocks and Buzz Lightyear. Greatfor developing fine motor skills, concentration and creati
Product Description & Reviews
The pattern cardscontains some geoboard sheets of animals and shapes to give kids an idea ofwhat he can do with them. That will help them see the possibilities of such asimple toy and later they can make their own shapes and designs. You will find theseMontessori Math inplane geometry to be a wonderful addition to your kids toy collection,seeing as they are simple and allow them to explore outside of cars, blocks and Buzz Lightyear. Greatfor developing fine motor skills, concentration and creativity. As kid growsolder this can be used to make complex patterns so the use is long term. To explore geometric concepts such as perimeter, area andthe characteristics of triangles and other polygons.
Features & Highlights
- Geometrical Board: There are 1 wooden board with 64pcs of nails half driven in, 24 pattern cards(5 empty cards & 19 geometric cards). The supply of two individual packages of latex band packs are more than enough. The board measures 7 x 7 x 0.6in, weigh 14.4 oz.
- Educational Toy: Having them in school to learn all types of different 2D shapes and figuring out fractions. Good for kids who love making shapes, letters, designs and struggle with grasp, fine motor & visual motor skills.
- Competitive Advantage: The back side has pegs in the shape of a circle, the little tops on them and nails on the long side help make it easy for small fingers to get the bands on them and stay on them. Really broaden the scope of the shapes they make.
- Sturdy & Durable: All of the boards felt very firm and secure, hold up well when playing with them. The bands were also strong and won't have any of them break easily. (There may require adults direction for 1-3 year old kids)
- This product is up to safety standard ASTM, CPISA, EN71, CPC.
Assembly & Disentanglement Puzzles
7.1 x 2.4 x 7.2 inches
Have questions about this item (puzzle029), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Coogam, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
How the pieces allinterlock perfectly with one another. Putting them on a pattern sheet. It makes fascinatingdesigns. With older students, invitethem to try to figure out which shapes will fit together. After thatintroduction, have them make tessella...
mpn: 7175, ean: 0885678079233,
Hanayama Chain Puzzle (Level 6)University Games has partnered with Hanayama of Japan in bringing the world'sfinest cast puzzles to the United States Known for their high quality, puzzle inventors the world over compete to be chosen for Hanayama'schal...
mpn: 43224-10631, ean: 0607467970794,
Features:●The puzzles look simple,but contain lots of mysteries. They are easy to disassemble but difficult to assemble.●Train brains.It can make your brain sharper, develop intelligence, Challenge your mind and patience.●Have parties.Take this...