Channie's Beginner's Alphabet & Handwriting workbooks, 3 workbooks, lots practices with visual format. Easier way to learn Alphabet
Free Shipping Included! Channie's Beginner's Alphabet & Handwriting workbooks, 3 workbooks, lots practices with visual format. Easier way to learn Alphabet by Channie's at Tree House Play Cafe. MPN: K100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Your preschool through grade one child or student will love to practice and learn their English letters and numbers on the lined and traceable manuscript workbooks in this bonus 3-pack set. They're made for basic language, printing, teaching, and learning. Created for grades Pre-K, kindergarten, and 1st grade, they put your school-age child on the path to consistent and quick development of standard printing with daily participation and education in tracing and handwriting exercises. You'll like
Product Description & Reviews
Your preschool through grade one child or student will love to practice and learn their English letters and numbers on the lined and traceable manuscript workbooks in this bonus 3-pack set. They're made for basic language, printing, teaching, and learning. Created for grades Pre-K, kindergarten, and 1st grade, they put your school-age child on the path to consistent and quick development of standard printing with daily participation and education in tracing and handwriting exercises. You'll likely see fast improvement in just a few weeks. This method works! In no time at all, your child will move from beginner's status to improving to excellence. Good for rehabilitation for adults in occupational therapy. This paper product is strong (60 lbs.) and doesn't rip easily. Buy one for home, one for grandma's, one for the sitter, and one for the car-it's always a good time to practice the alphabet and handwriting improvement!
Features & Highlights
- Visual Alphabet Paper, Patent Pending; Grades PreK - 1; Bonus 3 Pack Includes: 1) My First Letters, 2) Easy Peasy Alphabet, and 3) Quick & Neat Alphabet Pad; Perfect for Elementary School Children; Each Workbook is 80 Pages Front & Back, 40 Sheets; Great Resource for Special Education
- Blocks Aid Consistent Letter Size; Spacing Lines Guide Proper Spacing; Green Shade Helps Maintain Small Case Position and Creates a Guide for Writing Straight Sentences to Avoid Landslide Writing Style; Visual Approach Promotes Self-Correction If Writing Goes Outside Blocks
- Color-Coded Blocks Support Upper and Lower Case Practice; Narrow Spacing Holds Punctuation Marks; Visual Guides Encourage Academic Discipline and Independent Student Work; Promotes Teaching and Practicing ABCs, Letters, Words, Numbers, and Penmanship
- How to Use these 3-Step Workbooks: Step 1) Channie's My First Letters Workbook Makes It Easy to Trace, Write, Color, and Learn the Alphabet; Step 2) Channie's Easy Peasy Alphabet Tracing & Writing Workbook is a Fun Way to Practice Handwriting & Printing; Step 3) Channie's Quick & Neat Alphabet Writing Pad has Blank Pages for Daily Practice of Handwriting & Printing
- All Workbooks Have Strong Visual Color-Coded Double-Sided Paper Sheets That Don't Rip or Tear Easily; They're Perfect for the Classroom or Home Use and Simplify Handwriting, Teaching, and Learning Through a Visual Format and Self-Correction
8.5 x 0.75 x 11 inches
8.7 x 0.5 x 11 inches
Have questions about this item (K100), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Channie's, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 10008, ean: 0027829921897,
Learning to write is challenging enough, and children with learning disabilities, visual and fine motor challenges face even more struggles. This Finger Spacer provides a level surface to guide children to write on the paper's line. A novel design el...
mpn: 210829, ean: 0734548961546,
Beginning readers and special needs students will benefit from the tactile experience of these letters. These 4 5/16'' x 2 3/4'' cards are covered with fine yellow sand and help students make the connection between the physical movement of forming le...
mpn: 846034, ean: 9781602680463, isbn: 1602680469,
A fun and developmental resource that can be erased and used over and over again! Each set includes 26 write-on/wipe-off activities and a box of eight multicolored crayons. Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special l...
mpn: 10364K, ean: 0843583002012,
Let the magnetic pen be your quill while learning the art of cursive handwriting. Use the directional arrows and trace each scripted lower case letter with the magnetic stylus for a sensory reinforced lesson. Erases with the tip of a finger. Includes...