emma kites Kevlar Line Cord for Kite Flying Outdoor Living Tactical Camping Fishing (Twist, 1000ft 70lb) by emma kites at Tree House Play Cafe. MPN: EK5501. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Braided / Twisted Kevlar Line Diameter of Twisted Kevlar Line 70lbs: 0.45mm 100lbs: 0.5mm 150lbs: 0.6mm 200lbs: 0.8mm Diameter of Braided Kevlar Line100lbs: 0.8mm 150lbs: 1mm 250lbs: 1.1mm 380lbs: 1.3mm 500lbs: 1.5mm There may be a little deviation due hand measuring method. Recommendation on how to choose kite line for your kites! Please choose the right kite line for your precious kites. This is important! Whenever you fly a kite, please make sure that the line could hold your kite and the
Product Description & Reviews
Braided / Twisted Kevlar Line Diameter of Twisted Kevlar Line 70lbs: 0.45mm 100lbs: 0.5mm 150lbs: 0.6mm 200lbs: 0.8mm Diameter of Braided Kevlar Line100lbs: 0.8mm 150lbs: 1mm 250lbs: 1.1mm 380lbs: 1.3mm 500lbs: 1.5mm There may be a little deviation due hand measuring method. Recommendation on how to choose kite line for your kites! Please choose the right kite line for your precious kites. This is important! Whenever you fly a kite, please make sure that the line could hold your kite and the wind. The followings are recommendations of line/kite match ( kites are measured by wingspan): Kites below 3ft: 50lb~100lb Kites within 3~4.5ft: 100lb~150lb Kites within 4.5~7.5ft: 150lb ~ 250lb Kites within 7.5~9ft: 200lb~400lb Kites above 9ft: >350lb Recommendation above are for common case. However, things may vary according to different kinds of kite shapes. For example, delta kites of 6ft only needs 200lb kite line, but Rokkaku (hexagon kite) of 6ft needs 400~500lb kite line because their venting methods are so different. Also, kite spar's material, the vent part of kites... all details of kites will lead to the consequences of how you choose kite line for your kite. The wind is also the critical part. All in all: KNOW YOUR KITES and CHOOSE THE RIGHT LINE FOR THEM!!!
Features & Highlights
- Kevlar Line is most used for Flying Single Line Kites. A snap swivel is attached for easy clip to the kite bridle.
- LOW STRETCH! Kevlar string has much less stretch than string of other material, like nylon. This means a lot in kite control. You are able to get quicker and much more sensitive response from kite with Kevlar string, whenever you fly a delta kite or a quad stunt kite.
- High Tensile Strength! Kevlar has a great advantage to make it outstanding in all kinds of kite string. It can concentrate same strength in much thinner and lighter body. The Lighter, the better! Two construction to your preference, twist and braid! Braid (Multi-strands interweaving process) makes the string much more solid and durable. It won't unravel like twisted line. All yarns will still hold together even one of them are broken, making it safer.
- Cut-Resistance! One of the best advantages of Kevlar string. It helps avoid many unexpected string snaps which happen a lot in binding and fastening objects with sharp edges. Kevlar line will much reduce your risk of losing your precious kites.
- There is more to do with Kevlar string than you imagine. Due to its high strength, high toughness, high melt-point and high abrasion resistance, Kevlar line will do great in so many applications, like fishing, camping / hiking equipment fastening, usual mason's line, plant support, gardening work, decoration hanging, creative projects, etc.
Twist | 70Lb _ 1000Ft
2 x 1.8 x 7 inches
1.8 x 1.8 x 6.5 inches
Have questions about this item (EK5501), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by emma kites, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 3418, ean: 0762379034184,
24 piece pack of 10 LB x 100' Twisted polyester kite line on a durable plastic flat winder handle. Great for gift bags, parties and school projects!In The Breeze Item #3418 10 LB x 100' Twisted Kite Line - 24 Piece. Twisted Polyester line. Red plasti...
mpn: 282, ean: 0736724957282,
Features: ABS Plastic SAFE! ABS plastic is the most used material to manufacture kids' toys since it's harmless to human body. Solid! Exerts excellent resistance to the scratches, drops, impact or bumps of frequent use. Smooth Rotation Multiple ball ...
mpn: na, ean: 0700646552795,
INCLUDES: 30 Metres Rainbow Kite Tail x 1Add beauty and stability to any kite with the color coordinated kite tails.. A fun way to mark your territory on the campsite or on the beach, or just to watch while relaxing in your garden.. Help your friends...