Elecfly Microscope, Kids Microscope 40X- 640X with Science Kits Beginners Microscope Includes 25 Slides for Student Children-Blue
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Elecfly Microscope, Kids Microscope 40X- 640X with Science Kits Beginners Microscope Includes 25 Slides for Student Children-Blue by ECOOPRO at Tree House Play Cafe. MPN: MS-US-01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elecfly Kid's Microscope -- Genuine Knowledge Comes From Practice Features ● Ideal for Kid ● 6 magnification ● 3 objectives & 2 eyepieces ● Explore nature ● 25pcs slides ● 8 diaphragm ● A whole set (50PCS) of kids microscope with operate instruction Operating Steps- How to Make a Dry Specimen Slide: 1: Prepare a clean slide. 2: Prepare the specimen( cork/flower petals /leaves/insect legs/and so on) 3: Use a blade to cut the specimen into thin. 4: Put the speceimen on the slide,
Product Description & Reviews
Elecfly Kid's Microscope -- Genuine Knowledge Comes From Practice Features ● Ideal for Kid ● 6 magnification ● 3 objectives & 2 eyepieces ● Explore nature ● 25pcs slides ● 8 diaphragm ● A whole set (50PCS) of kids microscope with operate instruction Operating Steps- How to Make a Dry Specimen Slide: 1: Prepare a clean slide. 2: Prepare the specimen( cork/flower petals /leaves/insect legs/and so on) 3: Use a blade to cut the specimen into thin. 4: Put the speceimen on the slide, then use a cover slip on it, then finished. How to Hatching & Raising Brine Shrimp： You need : Brine Shrimp Eggs(not included),Salt,Water1.Hatching A.Fill the Hatchery with salt-water: approx 1 and 2/3 tablespoons of sea salt per quart (or liter) of distilled water. (If you want to use tap water, let it sit for an hour so the chlorine settles.) B.Sprinkle the brine shrimp eggs on the surface of water. ( you don't need to cover more than one square inch on the surface of the water. C.Leave the container in a room where bright sunlight can reach it. Your brine shrimp should start hatching in just 24 hours! 2.Maintenance The shrimp will live 1-3 days without food. If you want to keep them longer for a more in-depth study, feed them a very tiny amount of yeast - a few 'grains' as needed. 3.Reference video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3AgBocZnDc What Parts in the Packge? 1× Electfy MS-01 Microscope 25× Slides 1× Specimen Slicer/Petri Dish/Incubation box 1× Test Tube/Dropper/ Tweezers/Stir Bar 4× Specimen vials( Empty) 7× Statical Slide Covers 7× Cover Slips A Perfect Gift for Kids, Why Not Try?
Features & Highlights
- 【Cultivate Children's Curiosit】Kids always keep curiosit to something around themselves, how are they composed? What things in the water? How can i see them? Please believe that your kids will find the answer with help of Elecfly Microscope.
- 【Kid's Microscope】 Students Microscope built-in WF10x & WF16x eyepiece and optical lens: 4x, 10x, 40x , rotatable monocular head offers six magnification levels at 40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x and 640x.
- 【Students' Science Kit】 Every beginner microscope comes with SCIENCE KITS(value $15.99) approx 50pcs , specimen slides(25pcs), petri dish, forceps, dropper, test tube, cover slip, instruction manual and much more.Children can view different specimen via microscopes-- animals, flowers, plants, insects.
- 【Easy to Focus& 3 Colorful Filters】 Built-in 3 different colors filters rotating wheel saves you from having to stain slides. The bottom LED light can be turn on or turn off by rotrating the wheel as you needed,which feature for easier visual identification.The starter microscope is easy to focus, just need to rotate the focus knob slowly so that you can see clear images.
- 【Educational Gift for Kids Age 5+】The starter microscope is ideal for kids , Elecfly provide 180-day warranty guarantee and customer service all the day, please contact us if you have any issue with microscope.
4.9 x 6.3 x 8.9 inches
6.7 x 5.2 x 9.5 inches
Have questions about this item (MS-US-01), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ECOOPRO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 5112, ean: 0716878389733,
GeoSafari Jr. My First Microscope allows preschoolers to see magnified hidden worlds with ease! This fully functional microscope is the perfect introduction to a real science tool and STEM learning. My First Microscope has a range of magnification (2...
mpn: M30-ABS-KT2-W, ean: 0753923248454,
The AmScope M30-ABS-KT2-W beginner compound microscope has a monocular viewing head with LED and mirror illumination, a built-in color-filter wheel, a forward-facing rotating turret with 300x, 600x, and 1200x magnification, and a white metal frame. T...
mpn: MM-450, ean: 0750668012821,
LED Lighted Field Microscope with 20x-60x Power Zoom Magnification The Pocket Micro from Carson is an LED lighted pocket microscope that contains a 20x-60x power zoom magnification range. For ideal use, hold the microscope flat against the surface an...
mpn: NGMICROSCOPE, ean: 0816448020407,
Teach your child about the history of microscopes, proper slide preparation, biology and more!Enjoy the thrill of discovery with National Geographic’s Dual Microscope Science Kit. More than a toy, this is a fascinating STEM learning activity that i...