Miniatures Paint Set, 10 Model Paints with FREE Highlighting Brush, 18ml/Bottle, Miniature Painting Kit, Non Toxic Acrylic Paint Set, Wargames Hobby Starter Paint Set by The Army Painter (New Version)
Free Shipping Included! Miniatures Paint Set, 10 Model Paints with FREE Highlighting Brush, 18ml/Bottle, Miniature Painting Kit, Non Toxic Acrylic Paint Set, Wargames Hobby Starter Paint Set by The Army Painter (New Version) by The Army Painter at Tree House Play Cafe. MPN: WP8020. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fantastic High Pigment Miniature Paints with Vibrant and Rich Colors - The Army Painter Hobby Starter Paint Set includes a variety of 9 essential colors, including flesh and metallic, and a bottle of Quickshade Wash that adds a nice shading to your models. Includes a highlighting paint brush for fine detail work and a comprehensive miniature painting guide. Indeed, it's the perfect model paint kit to kickstart your hobby of painting miniatures!Ergonomic Dropper Cap Design allows you to control t
Product Description & Reviews
Fantastic High Pigment Miniature Paints with Vibrant and Rich Colors - The Army Painter Hobby Starter Paint Set includes a variety of 9 essential colors, including flesh and metallic, and a bottle of Quickshade Wash that adds a nice shading to your models. Includes a highlighting paint brush for fine detail work and a comprehensive miniature painting guide. Indeed, it's the perfect model paint kit to kickstart your hobby of painting miniatures!Ergonomic Dropper Cap Design allows you to control the ratio of each color paint, making it easy to mix and match them. The dropper also permits little air to go inside the bottle when you leave it open while you work on your warhammer figures, reaper miniatures or other wargame models, preventing the paint to dry up. It saves paint and prevents spill and cross contamination.Impressive Opacity and Consistency - The paints have a creamy consistent fluidity from color to color. As with most acrylics, the metal paint is thicker than the others. The metal color and dark wash make this set particularly attractive and complete; no additional colors are required to achieve amazing results.NOTE: The paints have an outstanding pigment density. Thus, it goes by the law of physics that the pigment and the acrylic binder will separate over time. So give the bottle a good shake before each use. If it's the first time you're opening the bottle, squeeze out a bit of the binder to give some space inside for jiggling.Extensive Guide has a rich bank of information for model painting. It contains a lot of great tips and brilliant techniques, so you won't get stuck at figuring things out on your own.Since these are acrylic paints, you'll only need water to thin and clean up brushes. The black and white colors can be used as primer.
Features & Highlights
- AFFORDABLE YET SUPERIOR QUALITY - Our price is more affordable than other known wargame paint brands. You'll only pay about a couple of dollars for each 0.6oz/18 ml bottle yet get premium quality paints from The Army Painter miniature starter set, a fantastic deal you shouldn't miss
- GREAT GIFT FOR NOVICE ARTISTS AND VETERAN PAINTERS - This model paint set is a great birthday present or gift for any occasions for beginners who just got into the hobby of miniature painting and for advanced painters who need to replenish the basic colors for their already existing paints set
- FREE HOBBY HIGHLIGHTING BRUSH - Made from the finest quality Toray synthetic hair, this highlight detailing brush is a great all-around brush for making detailed highlights on your warhammer figures and other military models; has a sharp tip for hard-to-get areas on a miniature
- SUPERB CONSISTENCY FOR EASY APPLICATION - The Army Painter's range of primary color acrylic paints, metallic paint and miniature wash is lauded because of their perfect consistency; neither too thick nor too thin, which makes them easy to apply and manipulate
- DROPPER CAP TO PREVENT DRYING - Get the exact amount you need with the ergonomically designed dropper bottle, so you won't be wasting any paint. The colors are highly pigmented; give the bottle a good shake before you squeeze
The Army Painter
The Army Painter
5.98 x 0.98 x 9.02 inches
5.98 x 1.26 x 8.98 inches
Have questions about this item (WP8020), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by The Army Painter, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: VJ71562, ean: 8429551715621,
Designed to improve the flow and delay the drying of paint on the needle while airbrushing. It is recommended to ad 1-2 drops of Flow Improver to 10 drops of paint in the cup of the airbrush. 200ml plastic squeeze bottle.Each bottle contains an eyedr...
mpn: 26219, ean: 8429551262194,
Textures of earth and sand formulated with permanent pigments, microparticles and acrylic resin. This slightly gritty base can be applied with a brush or, painting knife and is perfect for all surfaces and terrains of dioramas. The products can be sh...
mpn: 73600, ean: 0754295260877,
Vallejo Surface Primer 60ml WhiteSurface Primer can be cleaned easily using water. It is recommended to avoid mixing Surface Primer with alcohol and/or solvents Apply with airbrush or brush. Packaging: In bottle sizes of 17, 60 and 200 ml.
mpn: VJ70182, ean: 8429551701822,
New Wood & Leather set (8 different colors) made with the special collaboration of Angel Giraldez (#70182). Textures of wood and leather are part of many medieval and modern miniatures, they are present in Viking shields, gun barrels, fences and stru...